- A Puerto Rican living in the United States, especially in New York City.More example sentences
- Yunqué's novel is about a Nuyorican and her punk-rocker boyfriend, Omaha Bigelow, who finds himself without a job and, perhaps more lamentable, with a particularly embarrassing anatomical problem.
- Paying attention to language helps identify a Puerto Rican in New York as a new arrival from the island rather than a Nuyorican.
- Part New Yorker, part Puerto Rican, Nuyoricans have become an integral part of New York City culture.
More definitions of NuyoricanDefinition of Nuyorican in:
- The US English dictionary