- A gasket or seal in the form of a ring with a circular cross section, typically made of rubber and used especially in swivelling joints.More example sentences
- I came across far too many dodgy cylinder O-rings in the short time we were there.
- In lieu of an O-ring of gasket, the part to be sealed is assembled prior to the injection of the material.
- The commission concluded that the disaster was caused by the failure of a rubber O-ring in a joint in one of the SRBs.
More definitions of O-ringDefinition of O-ring in:
- The US English dictionary