- Used to express surprise, excitement, disbelief, etc.: OMG! If my parents find out they will go mad!More example sentences
- I love the feeling when people walk in into our place and exclaim, OMG, your house looks so pretty.
- Omg, please, some people, like me, are desperate and worried to the core about what they're gonna do with their lives!
- OMG, thank you, thank you, thank you.
early 20th century: from the initial letters of oh my God! (the final elements may sometimes represent goodness, gosh, etc.).
More definitions of OMGDefinition of OMG in:
- The US English dictionary