- 1.1 (odyssey) A long and eventful or adventurous journey or experience: his odyssey from military man to politicianMore example sentences
- The book has been criticized for being outlandish but its appeal lies in its strong narrative voice and its Odyssean story line.
- This talented photographer made an Odyssean journey from his home in California to photograph Britain's stables out of personal interest.
- Anderson cuts back the distracting noises and crumbling static to reveal a stark paean about Odyssean fortitude.
More definitions of OdysseyDefinition of Odyssey in:
- The US English dictionary