- A law stating that electric current is proportional to voltage and inversely proportional to resistance.More example sentences
- This conductance is approximately two orders of magnitude lower than the conductance calculated from Ohm's law if the channel radius is taken to be equal to 1 nm.
- This is a qualitative description of Ohm's law (I = V / R) that accounts for the observation that current strength is proportional to the amount of voltage.
- The relationship, however, abruptly deviates from Ohm's law with further decreases in the membrane potential.
More definitions of Ohm's lawDefinition of Ohm's law in:
- The US English dictionary