- A large sheepdog of a breed with a shaggy blue-grey and white coat.More example sentences
- The Old English sheepdog, as breed aficionado and author D.R. Segal has written, ‘requires more attention than any other animal on Earth with the possible exception of a thoroughbred horse.’
- But before breakfast we usually go for a walk with the dog, our second Old English sheepdog, looking out for deer and wild boar, wild orchids and mushrooms.
- My Old English sheepdog has developed a very bad habit of using his snout to pop open the lid of our trash can in the kitchen - and then helping himself to whatever's inside.
More definitions of Old English sheepdogDefinition of Old English sheepdog in:
- The US English dictionary