- A Baltic language, related to Lithuanian, spoken in Prussia until the 17th century.More example sentences
- The Lithuanian language - a part of the Baltic branch of the Indo-European language family - is closely related to Latvian and the now-extinct language known as Old Prussian.
- His Ivory Tower was conservative and his self-image was Old Prussian - the Prussia of Kant and Frederick the Great, of truthfulness, honour and selfless service, irreconcilable with national socialism.
- The tune to which the words are set is rather more interesting, being the Old Prussian March.
More definitions of Old PrussianDefinition of Old Prussian in:
- The US English dictionary