- A North American mahonia which forms a spreading bush with spiny leaves.
More example sentences
- Mahonia aquifolium, family Berberidaceae
- Palmatine is a constituent of many of these plants, which include goldthread, yellow root, Oregon grape, celandine, and barberry.
- Berberine, a constituent of herbs such as goldenseal, barberry, and Oregon grape, has broad-spectrum antibiotic activity.
- Where I live, native plants such as vine maple, Oregon grape, and salal flourish in the natural landscape, and I say, great, let them flourish there, but keep them out of my garden.
More definitions of Oregon grapeDefinition of Oregon grape in:
- The US English dictionary