- A major branch within Judaism which teaches strict adherence to rabbinical interpretation of Jewish law and its traditional observances. There are more than 600 rules governing religious and everyday life.More example sentences
- All of these Jews believed in the core beliefs that became known as Orthodox Judaism.
- She says she bases her morality on her religious commitment to Orthodox Judaism.
- But certainly Frimer went on to become a major intellectual figure in Orthodox Judaism.
More definitions of Orthodox JudaismDefinition of Orthodox Judaism in:
- The US English dictionary