- A printed circuit board for a personal computer, especially one built to the PCMCIA standard.More example sentences
- The notebook ships with a PC card slot and optional external floppy.
- The machine has two USB ports and a PC card modem but no 1394 port or built-in phone modem.
- Many try to account for this by ensuring that their laptop has potential upgrade options, such as room for an expandable PC card or a USB port.
More definitions of PC cardDefinition of PC card in:
- The US English dictionary