- Denoting a type of Russian iconography or a style of miniature painting on boxes, trays, and other small items.More example sentences
- The journalists presented Renata with a Palekh lacquerware coffer.’
- Palekh painting wasn't born accidentally.
- Kholui miniatures share some traits with both Palekh and Mstera art, yet maintain a distinctive lyrical quality of their own.
from the name of a town north-east of Moscow renowned for this type of work.
More definitions of PalekhDefinition of Palekh in:
- The US English dictionary