- The Sunday before Easter, on which Christ’s entry into Jerusalem is celebrated in many Christian churches by processions in which branches of palms are carried.More example sentences
- But in America people come to church on Palm Sunday and again on Easter, with no services in between.
- This is an Easter musical telling the story from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday.
- For several years the church has led its Palm Sunday procession from the parish hall in Long Street to the church, but this year was the first time a longer route led by a donkey has been taken.
More definitions of Palm SundayDefinition of Palm Sunday in:
- The US English dictionary