nounNorth American • informal
- A state of obscurity: defeat would have meant a one-way trip to PalookavilleMore example sentences
- Jumping around in the snow like a frivolous retard seems like a good idea, but whenever you combine ice and fun, you end up with a one way ticket to Palookaville.
- You wouldn't wish upon this poll a one-way ticket to Palookaville.
- Cook's response is the workmanlike Palookaville.
More definitions of PalookavilleDefinition of Palookaville in:
- The US English dictionary