- A process that once begun generates many complicated problems: these policies might open a Pandora’s box of inflationary wage claimsMore example sentences
- A government that pursues this policy would quickly find that once the Pandora's box of appeasement is opened, it will never be shut.
- Like Pandora's box, once opened, it is going to be well nigh impossible to put back the troubles and close down the lid.
- Despite such reassurances, once the Pandora's box of the recall motion has been opened, there is no telling what pestilence will result.
More definitions of Pandora's boxDefinition of Pandora's box in:
- The US English dictionary