- 1Of or representing all people of Greek origin or ancestry: Homer is a Panhellenic poet, claimed by manyMore example sentences
- Victors at the Olympic games enjoyed a renown unmatched in the ancient Greek world: it was the most prestigious of the Panhellenic games.
- The theoroi of each polis conducted ritual acts in the Panhellenic sanctuaries in the name of that polis.
- Herakles' twelve labors are set in both Peloponnesian and distant locales, choices suited to a Panhellenic sanctuary, the site of Panhellenic games, and visitors and votives from all over Greece.
More definitions of PanhellenicDefinition of Panhellenic in:
- The US English dictionary