- Enormous: a Pantagruelian banquetMore example sentences
- It is a sad fact that the great poets of yore would have been nothing without Pantagruelian drug habits which inspired and fuelled their genius.
- The Pantagruelian warrior gives a booming laugh, his mighty hammer bar resting easily on his shoulder.
- "I missed about 30 cases in those nine months," said Toots, happily pouring down Pantagruelian shots of brandy.
late 17th century: from Pantagruel (the name of an enormous giant in Rabelais's novel Pantagruel (1532)) + -ian.
More definitions of PantagruelianDefinition of Pantagruelian in:
- The US English dictionary