- Relating to the Paralympic Games: on Tuesday more than 200 Paralympic athletes from 50 nations will battle it out in track and field eventsMore example sentences
- In the Paralympics, athletes are classified according to type and degree of category, and the system of categories is known to be open to errors.
- The Paralympics classify athletes based on ability and severity of their physical handicap.
- The trials in February are to identify those riders who have potential to compete in the Paralympics.
More definitions of ParalympicDefinition of Paralympic in:
- The US English dictionary