- Denoting or involving the theories and methods of the Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto (1848–1923), especially a formula used to express the income distribution of a society.More example sentences
- To some neoclassical economists, the Pareto criterion is the unchallengeable linchpin of welfare economics.
- Closer to reality than pure economy, Pareto positions applied political economy.
- This statement misrepresents the content of these chapters, which include log-linear regressions, bounded Pareto distributions, and Green's function of the standard diffusion equation.
More definitions of ParetoDefinition of Pareto in:
- The US English dictionary