- A Parisian girl or woman.More example sentences
- These were respectable people: the shopkeepers, the small businessmen, war veterans wearing their medals, more of those Parisiennes with pugs, men in berets carrying symbolic baguettes.
- There were pothead hippies, in-line skaters, little old Parisiennes with pugs (admittedly not many).
- I must admit to having had a small chuckle at the TV pics of thousands of Parisiennes booing at the result.
mid 17th century: French, feminine of parisien 'Parisian'.
More definitions of ParisienneDefinition of Parisienne in:
- The US English dictionary