- A strongly flavoured Italian cured ham, eaten uncooked and thinly sliced.More example sentences
- I tried Parma ham, figs, prosciutto and pâté in the late Thirties, things the average family wouldn't taste until 30 years later.
- To begin we had a mixed Antipasti with slices of a superb Parmesan cheese to go with Parma ham and salami (Italian, need you ask) and mozzarella.
- It's ideal for barbecuing as it's robust enough to withstand the heat, especially when protected by slices of Parma ham.
More definitions of Parma hamDefinition of Parma ham in:
- The US English dictionary