- (Of a dish) cooked or served with Parmesan cheese: veal ParmigianaMore example sentences
- Veal Parmigiana is one of nearly a dozen ways to cook veal cutlet.
- The extensive menu offers lunch and dinner portions of Italian favorites such as lasagna, manicotti, ravioli, chicken Parmigiana and stuffed shells.
- Most spaghetti, lasagna, and Parmigiana dishes run about 1,000 calories.
Italian, feminine of Parmigiano 'of Parma'.
More definitions of ParmigianaDefinition of Parmigiana in:
- The US English dictionary