- A Chinese dish consisting of strips of roast duck served with shredded vegetables and a sweet sauce.More example sentences
- After all, my condescension was based almost solely on those childhood experiences in Oklahoma, a state much better known for chicken-fried steak than for Peking duck.
- He taught me how to cook Peking duck using traditional Chinese techniques.
- Crispy aromatic duck with pancakes is the most popular dish on Chinese menus throughout Britain, in spite of being a hybrid dish that combines the traditional presentation of Peking duck with the twice-cooked technique of Sichuan duck.
More definitions of Peking duckDefinition of Peking duck in:
- The US English dictionary