- 1A system of memory training originally devised by the Pelman Institute for the Scientific Development of Mind, Memory, and Personality in London.More example sentences
- I practised yoga and took postal courses in self-improvement and hypnotism, which I think was called Pelmanism.
- There were lots of self-educating books, home encyclopedias, home university courses, Pelmanism manuals, self-improvement tracts - volumes that were all in the grand, glass-fronted bookcase.
- To thousands Pelmanism has been the means of greater success in life.
- 1.1A card game in which matching pairs must be selected from memory from cards laid face down.More example sentences
- Pelmanism is the classic game of memory and concentration.
- Pelmanism is a term for the children's game of ‘Pairs’.
More definitions of PelmanismDefinition of Pelmanism in:
- The US English dictionary