noun[mass noun] • trademark
- An aniseed-flavoured aperitif.More example sentences
- His drinks of choice are Pernod, Tequila, Southern Comfort, Jim Beam and any Scotch whisky that costs more than Chivas Regal.
- The liquorice and aniseed aromas and flavours are so dominant that you could be drinking Pernod or Ricard - at about half the price.
- Add the Noilly Prat or vermouth and Pernod, then cook until reduced right down.
named after the manufacturing firm Pernod Fils.
More definitions of PernodDefinition of Pernod in:
- The US English dictionary