- A lager beer with a strong hop flavour, originally brewed at Pilsen (Plzeň) in the Czech Republic.More example sentences
- These come in variety of shapes such as Weiss, Pilsner / Lager, Kriek, Alt, Ale and Abbey.
- In addition to its own brewed beers, the Porterhouse says it also stocks the widest selection of beers in the country, including Pilsner lagers from Bohemia, wheat beers from Bavaria and Trappist monks' brews from Belgium.
- Most of the world's best-known beers - Budweiser, Heineken, Corona, Pilsner Urquell, Stella Artois, Beck's - are lager beers.
More definitions of PilsnerDefinition of Pilsner in:
- The US English dictionary