- A member of an order of Franciscan nuns founded by St Clare of Assisi in circa 1212.More example sentences
- When the hair-do was finished, I ran up to the Sacred Heart picture in the kitchen and told The Lord I wanted to be a Poor Clare in order to pray for the world.
- It consists of Hymns, Psalms, Scripture, Readings, Short Reflections and Prayers and will be available at the Poor Clare Monastery after Monday 8th December from 10.30 am to 5pm.
- ‘A Time to Pray’ by the Poor Clares from Carlow is now available in the Knock Shrine Book Shop or may also be had from the Poor Clare Monastery, Carlow.
More definitions of Poor ClareDefinition of Poor Clare in:
- The US English dictionary