- A bulletproof vehicle with a raised viewing area, used by the Pope on official visits.More example sentences
- Like any figure in popular culture, he has his trademarks, from kissing the soil of the country he is visiting, to the Popemobile.
- The Popemobile was one of the security measures instituted after Pope John Paul II was shot in St Peter's Square in 1981.
- Hundreds of thousands of faithful sang, cheered and sobbed along Mexico City streets as John Paul waved to them from his Popemobile.
More definitions of PopemobileDefinition of Popemobile in:
- The US English dictionary