- A member of a society of Methodists which was formed in 1811 and joined the united Methodist Church in 1932.More example sentences
- The various branches of Methodism - Wesleyans, Primitive Methodists, and Bible Christians - united in 1902, ahead of a similar union in Britain.
- As early as 2 July 1882 the Primitive Methodists opened their church.
- As a young boy he began attending the Primitive Methodist Sunday School, and at the age of 16 he became a member of the church.
More definitions of Primitive MethodistDefinition of Primitive Methodist in:
- The US English dictionary