- The priestess of Apollo at Delphi in ancient Greece. See Delphi.
- More example sentences
- The list of Murphysboro social organizations actually contained a second Pythian lodge in 1901, the Leonidas Lodge.
- As with the Grand Army of the Republic, the Pythian constitution contained no written rule banning black members.
- The Pythian games took place at Delphi every 4 years, 2 years after the Olympic games.
from Puthō, a former name of Delphi.
More definitions of PythiaDefinition of Pythia in:
- The US English dictionary