- Denoting or resembling the absurdist or surrealist humour or style of Monty Python’s Flying Circus, a British television comedy series (1969–74): the film is very funny in its Pythonesque deadpanMore example sentences
- The Imponderables' humour is based around familiar, Pythonesque themes of deadpan absurdism.
- The rather amusing and somewhat Monty Pythonesque The Weekly offers us the true origins of your name.
- There's a Pythonesque element creeping in to this conversation.
More definitions of PythonesqueDefinition of Pythonesque in:
- The US English dictionary