- Quantitative easing.More example sentences
- This is because QE should lead to a fall in gilt yields, which in turn will force down the rate at which liabilities can be discounted.
- Analysts believe the Bank must step up its commitment to QE to bring down gilt yields as part of efforts to revive the wider economy.
- Many economics textbooks fail to mention QE, suggesting that this is a new and extreme form of monetary policy.
More definitions of QEDefinition of QE in:
- The US English dictionary