(in full Queen's Bench Division)
- (In the UK) a division of the High Court of Justice.More example sentences
- Although this argument appealed to the Queen's Bench Division of the High Court, it was rejected on the basis that the doctrine of precedent must be applied and Caldwell was clear on this point.
- Many of the proceedings against former employees were commenced in the Chancery Division of the High Court; but others were commenced in the Queen's Bench Division or in County Courts up and down the country.
- The plaintiff succeeded in recovering damages in the county court, but the Queen's Bench Division on appeal ordered judgment be entered for the defendant.
More definitions of Queen's BenchDefinition of Queen's Bench in:
- The US English dictionary