- A senior barrister appointed on the recommendation of the Lord Chancellor.More example sentences
- The shortage of legal members is most felt in restricted cases, in which that member must normally be a Judge, a Recorder Queen's Counsel or a Regional Chair.
- Your Honour was appointed a Queen's Counsel in 1987 and sworn in as a Judge of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the Court of Appeal in 2000.
- In the same year she was appointed a Queen's Counsel.
More definitions of Queen's CounselDefinition of Queen's Counsel in:
- The US English dictionary