- another term for cow parsley.More example sentences
- Plants such as dill, coriander, and Queen Anne's lace - when allowed to flower - are among the best beneficial insect attractors you can grow.
- And next summer, when you're admiring the Queen Anne's lace along the roadside, thank the colonists: that flower is a wild carrot gone to bloom - escaped from those the colonists planted a few hundred years ago.
- Canterbury bells, Echium, foxglove, sweet William, Queen Anne's lace and mullein (also known as verbascum) are among the commonly grown ornamental biennials.
More definitions of Queen Anne's laceDefinition of Queen Anne's lace in:
- The US English dictionary