- The pre-eminent city of a region: it was the undisputed Queen City of the entire Eastern Shore of MarylandMore example sentences
- It's a historic day in the Queen City as the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center officially is dedicated.
- A two day journey saw the group landing at Auckland, the Queen City of New Zealand and the country's largest metropolis, with nearly one million residents.
- More than a week has passed since the University of Cincinnati pushed its relationship with basketball coach Bob Huggins to the brink, and things are getting ugly in the Queen City.
More definitions of Queen CityDefinition of Queen City in:
- The US English dictionary