- 1 (also Queensland blue heeler) A cattle dog with a dark speckled body.More example sentences
- The breed became so popular among Queensland ranchers that it came to be known as the Queensland heeler or Queensland blue heeler.
- A Queensland blue heeler has very neat coloring and a rescue will use a photo of the dog to attract people.
- The Australian Cattle Dog was officially recognized by the American Kennel Club in 1980 and is sometimes referred to as the Blue Heeler or Queensland Blue Heeler.
- 2A pumpkin of a slaty-grey variety.More example sentences
- This fall look in your local farmer's market for these varieties: Marina Di Chioggia, Rouge vif D'Etampes (Cinderella), Baby Pam, Baby Bear, New England Pie, Queensland Blue, Jarrahdale, Long Pie Pumpkin, Long Island Cheese, Winter Luxury, Lumina, and Valenciano.
- Pumpkins are often ‘Blue Knobs’ or ‘Queensland Blues,’ very meaty and delicious.
- We selected the kangaroo rump roast served with Dobson Potatoes and Queensland Blue Pumpkin.