Definition of RL in English:
- The long-standing York RL Supporters' Club, meanwhile, will remain independent, as it always has been, but will continue to play its part in raising money for the rugby club.
- With two other RL bodies also due to meet in the next couple of weeks the Wasps future is likely to be a major issue.
- He later told investigators he had been at the RL Cup Final, adding: " I had lost it by then.
3(In computer games, online contexts, etc.) real life; social interaction in the physical world: to my RL friends who read this: please don’t take it personally
More example sentences
- When asked if they had ever met anybody they have chatted with on the Net in real life (RL), nearly one-third of the women who chat said they have.
- A fundamental question the Grey Tuesday protest lays bare is: "Can the Internet be used for protest, or does it simply support RL protests?"
- In RL, we own our identity; we live it; it is who we are, not some articulated presentation of self maintained by a third party.
Definition of RL in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.