noun[mass noun] Biochemistry
- An enzyme which promotes the breakdown of RNA into oligonucleotides and smaller molecules.More example sentences
- We select proteins RNase, SNAse, Barnase, CheY, Im7, and P16, for which, at the experimental conditions studied, the existence of intermediates in the folding process have been observed experimentally.
- A second possibility to account for false-negative results might be inactivation of the enzyme by RNase.
- The skin excretes RNase, which cuts up the RNA in RNA-based viruses.
More definitions of RNaseDefinition of RNase in:
- The US English dictionary