- trademark for mifepristone.More example sentences
- In the past decade, over 1 million women worldwide have safely used RU486 to end their pregnancies.
- RU 486, which will be called mifepristone in this country, is a safe, effective method of abortion which can be used during the first nine weeks of pregnancy and may be a possible treatment for fibroid tumors, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, meningioma, and some types of breast cancer.
- On 26 October 1988 Dr Edouard Sakiz, chairman of Roussel-Uclaf, suspended sales of RU486.
More definitions of RU486Definition of RU486 in:
- The US English dictionary