- A member of an atheistic cult based on the belief that humans originated from alien scientists who came to earth in UFOs.More example sentences
- Well, today we ask this question - did the controversial cult, the Raelians, really clone a human being, or is it a hoax?
- Two amateur documentary makers say they infiltrated the UFO / cloning sect known as the Raelians and got candid videos they hope will further reveal the group's motives.
- His appearance seemed to lend a whiff of legitimacy to the claim of the Raelians, who happen to think, among other weird beliefs, that humans are clones of extraterrestrials.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to the Raelians or their beliefs.More example sentences
- In other words, in Raelian belief, intelligence is responsible for the origin of the intricate DNA codes of life, including the ones coding for our intelligent brain.
- The group caught the attention of the film-makers after they discovered that one of the Raelian commandments is to give one percent of your annual income to help deliver his message.
- That claim, by the Raelian movement, also met with scepticism from scientists and has not been backed since by essential DNA proof.
1990s: from Rael, assumed name of Claude Vorilhon, French singer and journalist, author of The Message Given to me by Extraterrestrials (1974).
More definitions of RaelianDefinition of Raelian in:
- The US English dictionary