noun (plural Rambos)
- An exceptionally tough, aggressive man.More example sentences
- I was a junior member of the National Rifle Association when it was about being a sportsman, not a Rambo.
- He has adopted a Rambo mentality and carries knives, guns and grenades on his person which he will not hesitate to use.
- He also fancies himself as a bit of a Rambo type, with murky rumours of his military exploits incongruously floating around the mild mannered madman.
the name of the hero of David Morrell's novel First Blood (1972), popularized in the films First Blood (1982) and Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985).
More definitions of RamboDefinition of Rambo in:
- The US English dictionary