noun (plural Rastamen)• informal
- A male Rastafarian.More example sentences
- The Rastaman is the ultimate Freedom Fighter, battling the conglomeration of sexism, racism, classism, colonialism, and cultural denigration.
- During an exclusive interview on Monday Anderson James told me Mary's relationship with Chakka, a Rastaman, had always been violent.
- But Rastaman have so much trial and tribulation, trouble never stops.
More definitions of RastamanDefinition of Rastaman in:
- The US English dictionary