noun[treated as singular]
- The economic policies of the former US president Ronald Reagan, associated especially with the reduction of taxes and the promotion of unrestricted free-market activity: the claim that cutting taxes generates more revenue was a key element of ReaganomicsMore example sentences
- In the end, there may be no way to tell just how much Reaganomics helped create and foster the environment that has led to today's tech-driven, high-productivity economy.
- Is there life after Reaganomics?
- It was a pivotal swing year in American history, when the spirit-of-'76 promise of the Carter years was about to give way to the cutthroat capitalism of Reaganomics and a reheated Cold War.
More definitions of ReaganomicsDefinition of Reaganomics in:
- The US English dictionary