- A Church that has accepted the principles of the Reformation, especially a Calvinist Church (as distinct from Lutheran).More example sentences
- The Catholic Church, The Lutheran Church and Reformed Churches of John Calvin and Ulrich Zwingli frequently charged the Hutterites with heresy.
- The World Alliance of Reformed Churches consists of Congregational, Presbyterian, Reformed, and United churches.
- The predominantly high number of Presbyterian adherents was due both to the perceived similarities between the Presbyterian Church and the old-world Reformed Church and to early missionary efforts.
More definitions of Reformed ChurchDefinition of Reformed Church in:
- The US English dictionary