- A man with many talents or areas of knowledge.More example sentences
- In fact, we now know that Newton was in many ways a Renaissance man, working in theology, prophecy, and alchemy, as well as mathematics, optics, and physics.
- Notoriously single-minded, the erstwhile enfant terrible of the Belgian art world is a Renaissance man, despite his penchant for drenching everything in body fluids.
- The Onion A.V. Club recently spoke to Yoakam about the state of country music, his upbringing, and his lifestyle as a Renaissance man.
More definitions of Renaissance manDefinition of Renaissance man in:
- The US English dictionary