- trademark for zidovudine.More example sentences
- Ritonavir may be confused with Retrovir ® which is the brand name of zidovudine, an antiretroviral nucleoside which is also used in the treatment of AIDS.
- The drugs, Retrovir and Epivir are administered to health care workers within 24 hours of an accidental needle stick.
- The pharmaceutical company announced it would also reduce the price of Epivir, commonly known at 3TC and Retrovir, also known as AZT, by 45% and 38% respectively.
1980s: abbreviation of retrovirus.
More definitions of RetrovirDefinition of Retrovir in:
- The US English dictionary