- A title given to certain high officials such as Privy Counsellors and government ministers: The Right Honourable Francis UrquhartMore example sentences
- The Prime Minister was The Right Honourable Margaret Hilda Thatcher.
- Here is the Prime Minister of Australia, the Right Honourable R.G. Menzies.
- The Right Honourable Jack Straw MP, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, London, was present.
More definitions of Right HonourableDefinition of Right Honourable in:
- The US English dictionary