- trademark for methylphenidate.More example sentences
- The Ritalin eliminated the nocturnal hallucinations but they also destroyed Tom's appetite and imagination.
- She had attention-deficit disorder and the Ritalin she took wore off by the time she got home from school.
- The presenter had argued he knew several people who were helped by anti-depressants and suggested the drugs, including popular medication Ritalin, could benefit some sufferers.
More definitions of RitalinDefinition of Ritalin in:
- The US English dictionary