- The Sunday preceding the Rogation Days.More example sentences
- Rogation Sunday was marked again this year by members of the congregation of St James' Church walking through the village and stopping from time to time to say prayers.
- The Churches Rural Group has asked both urban and rural congregations to use Rogation Sunday as a day of prayer for the farming community.
- Proposing the ancient tradition be revived in Barnoldswick, he suggested it should happen annually on Rogation Sunday, so that the participants had a bank holiday to recover.
More definitions of Rogation SundayDefinition of Rogation Sunday in:
- The US English dictionary