- A firework giving off a series of flaming coloured balls and sparks.More example sentences
- Roman candles are the best fireworks ever created.
- She was shocked when she saw that two fireworks, possibly Roman candles, had been thrown inside.
- The firework - a Roman candle - burnt his face and ricocheted around the living room of the flat, burning the door, ceiling, walls and windows, and nearly hit Doreen in the head.
More definitions of Roman candleDefinition of Roman candle in:
- The US English dictionary